Monday, June 15, 2009

Its way too quick !

Its the 15th... again...
4 months in...
All i think about now is bout the future...
Not the far future but just a few months ahead...

I...
dont want to make things difficult for you...
But yet i dont want you to go further...
All i think about is how do i get to see you more often...
How is this gonna work out.

Its just not fair at all cuz there's always something to stop us from msging or meeting...
Time is seriously passing way too fast rite now... Way way too fast.
You will be moving in 2 weeks plus time..
It hurts.
Really.

I know that you'll be fine...
That you'll enjoy and do well..
But i wanna be there.. Every single day.. So that i dont miss out on you.
It just aint gonna happen like that uh.

You say you wont go.. Ever.
So im just holding on to that... Cuz thats all i have..
You have really captured my heart..
Are you here.. to stay?
Are you?
I want to be wrapped in your arms... By then all these thoughts will turn to dust.
I know i will be ok..
Is there anything that might seperate us?

Whenever i see you..
My hands are always outstreched towards to you...
I feel you in my fingertips...
My tongue dances behind my lips... for you...

My hands float up above me...
Then you whispered that you love me...
Then i began to fade into our quiet place...
The music makes me sway...
Im alone with you... I just want that..

I can feel you all around me...
I told you bout the voices i hear... and the things i see when i close my eyes.
I never want to loose that feeling...
It makes me feel that your near.. your close... your with me.

No matter rain or shine... Snow or drought... Monsoon or moonsoon-less..
I will be there for you... Physically... I promise..
I dont really deserve you...
Im never there for you.. Its only always by the phone... Its bad...
I want to do so much... I want to watch over you... Take over your heart...
Show you how much i love you... forever..

I wish for so many things... So so many... but only 1 has came true...
That is that im together wit you..
Other than that... Every other wish was a waste of time and hope..

Hey.. I really dont what else should i do..
But i just want you to rest... Rest your brain la... And your heart... And worries..
Just let your future fall before you.. Learn to let go..
I hope i do still exsist in your future...
I've been thinking bout eternity wit you...

I know this is long.. Im sorry...
Im sorry that its gonna hurt you when you read this..
Im just a dumb dumb..
For now.. All i ask... all i ask is just to spend as much time as i can with you...
Just with you.
Only you.
The only one.
And only.
That i want time to pass with.

Its just so retarded that time pass instantly wit you..
In a way it shows that im enjoying myself...
But on the other hand, the day just wont last any longer...
Im telling you.. That im sticking to you.. That im here for you..
When i look into your eyes.. Everything just turns heavenly.. Turns to beautiful... So nice..
When you hug me.. The pain, sorrow, and frustrations just fades slowly...
I like it when your around..

Im sorry for disappointing you a lot..
I wish i could be a better guy..
You say your a trainwreck.. I totally disagree..
If you still think so..
Then im here to say i wouldnt love you if your not the trainwreck your are now today.

I'll be here for you..
I believe in you..
I really really miss you like crazy right now..
Im either super active or super down and just am really lazy to layan anythin when i miss you..
Sigh..

I need you next to me..
So close that i could smell you..
I just wanna to get to you...
With you i can breath.. I really lega when your around.. Really.
I have to find a way to satisfy my soul... That hunger for you..
Im never complete and never 1000% happy when your not with me..
Its late...
Shall continue some other time when i feel like it..
I miss you..
So much..
So extremely much.. and im afraid of the future..

xxx
I love you.

No comments: