Thursday, May 21, 2009

Its Just You.

I dont know how else to express myself to you
All i could do is use these words
But words are just useless without actions

I miss you so much
Its like i can never get you out of my head
Your all I just want to think about

Im really sorry that im really hard to get
Its just stupid that i dont live near you
I know how much easier it would be if i was nearer

Im sorry that i hurt you a lot
I just keep trying my best to make things right
But it dont seem to be working

Its okay if you dont reply my text
I just want to know that you're okay
I dont want anything to happen to you

All i ask from you is never ever to leave me
I dont care if you cheat on me
I just never want to you go

I would really miss your presence
It would just hurt so bad
So bad that it just turns into a scar that will never go away

I like everything about you
I need you every second
Its just exactly like a drug, my own drug

Im sorry i disappoint you a lot
Im sorry if you feel that i didnt appreciate you enough
Or that im not treating you well enough

I just need you a lot
I need you to hug me and never let me go
I need to feel your warm embrace again

Im on my knees
Begging
In tears

That you come
Heal these wounds
And never leave

Im sorry that the world just makes it so difficult
I wish i could do more
I seem really hopeless

I dont think you will come and read this
But
If you do, dont cry

I love you a lot
So much
So very much

Your all i got
Your all i have
Your all i want to have

I miss you.
I need you.
I love you.
Im so sorry.
That you had to hurt.
I hope this lasts forever.